Friday, January 1, 2010

Review of Runescape 2 (F2P)

Runescape hold millions of player,many which are active accounts. The game will probably satisfy you if your in for the game play, not the graphics.  This game is played in browser and only requires  about 100MB of space(because of controls,temp graphics, etc). The unlimited free trial gives few quests, immersive game play for a few months, and the whole point when you finish the quests is to make money and buy stuff to show off to people.The controls were extremely easy and you could adapt in less than 10-30 min.The story isn’t focused on just one big story,they’re based on several stories like Romeo & Juliet . I must admit, I was originally obsessed with the game, but I quit a year or so later.

  Gameplay: 7.5/10 It is a great game if they would regularly update quests,items etc for the F2P

Controls:9.5/10 Perfect and Flawless controls

Story: 5.5/10       Randomly Mixed up stories. Doesn’t interest most people , but decent

Story Telling:  N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment